Salt and Vinegar Chip Crusted Walleye!
We love Walleye and we love salt & vinegar chips so this recipe is a hands down favorite! Super easy to make with very little prep time. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
- 4 Walleye fillets
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 cup crushed salt and vinegar chips
- Cracked pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Pat the walleye fillets dry.
- Crush potato chips in a bag (or food processor), then lay on shallow plate.
- Coat fillets in a thin layer of mayo.
- Lightly lay and press the fish into crushed chips, making sure the top side of the fillet is fully coated.
- Place fish on baking sheet with parchment paper and bake for 10-12 minutes.