E-Licensing & More
- Go to www.mdnr-elicense.com select get started
- Under customer ID, enter Michigan Driver License, State of Michigan personal Identification number or Sport card identification. If you do not have any of these, you will purchase a Sport card for $1.00
- Enter date of birth and residency on the Customer ID page and answer any applicable questions then submit
- At the Catalog screen, click on the drop down arrow by the Category (Base/Small Game) and highlight Fish, from there you select the Annual Fishing license, a 24 Hour Fishing license or a 72 Hour Fishing license.
- When selecting the 24 or 72 Hour licenses, you will enter a date and time for the license to be Effective and continue
- You will then be directed back to the Catalog screen, you will go to the Shopping Cart and if you are done you will checkout. A pop up with a question on Sportsmen Against Hunger will come up at this point.
- You are then directed to the customer information screen for your name & e-mail address, then directed to the payment screen after which you will come back into the E-license screen where there will be a PDF file that will be the receipt with the license attached at the bottom. The PDF file may be printed or saved as a document to a smart phone or mobile tablet or device and used as the license.