About Mega-Bite Fishing Charters
About Our Fishing Carters
- 31' Tiara with top of the line equipment
- Lake Trout, King Salmon, Brown Trout and Steelhead
- Four hour excursions at 6:00 am, Noon, and 6:00 pm
- Longer trips are available upon request
- Each charter can accommodate six clients and all experience levels
- All equipment, cleaning, pop/water, and a photo souvenir are included
About the Captain
A Traverse City native, Captain Adam Collett has fished the pristine wilderness lakes in Manitoba and Saskatchewan, the flats in the Florida Keys, and trout streams in Montana…even catfish in the Mississippi! But the waters of our beloved East Bay continue to capture his heart.
Captain Collett is a adamant supporter of the Grand Traverse Area Sport Fishing Association. He applauds the GTASFA’s efforts in meeting with the DNR to help regulate responsible fishing. A reasonable limitation on total catches per year will allow a healthy and prolific fishery to continue for decades as well as protecting our waters from invasive species.
Competitive by nature, Adam takes every charter trip as a personal challenge; yours will be no exception. A father of two, he takes particular delight in watching the spark in the eye of a child as he or she lands their first big fish. His goal is to teach the youngsters how to fish and love the water all while fishing safely and…with patience!